Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Canadians Victory # 1


Well so far we are on a roll. We beat Detroit last night, not by much but hey we did it!! Also what about that amazing save that Carey Price did?? Wasn't it amazing?? I was off my chair jumping around and also having a semi heart attack since it looked like the puck was in. He is off to a great start as well!! And a rookie scoring that winning goal?? It just gets me soooo excited that this could be an amazing start to what we are trying to grasp. To get that cup and hold it high for all of the Montreal Fans out there. My heart starts to race knowing that one day we will get that chance and it can happen this year!!!  As I'm writing this I have that feeling with a huge smile on my face. Canadians Fans this can happen!!! We have faith in our team and they can do this. 

I have all the faith in the Canadiens this year and I know that Price can hold on and save the goals that any team will try to score. He is young and once again this year he will shine. I wish them all the best and let the games begin!!! Oh we are soooo ready for Boston tonight!! Bring them on!! Im ready to jump out of my seat and cheer for the HABS and I can not wait. 

GO HABS GO!!!! 


1 comment:

Steven said...

Okay... extreme fan.... Talk about state of mind? Yours is intense, in fact "state of being" might be more appropriate.