Going to school is something I do and enjoy too but just getting away with my friends and family too like to the movies or just going on a nice drive somewhere. It is a lot of fun doing that. It makes me happy and everyone else to do something fun in whatever it is. This is why I value leisure to its fullest. Yes we all have work to do and responsibilities but I find that having some fun just because is very important and letting loose is also what I love to do in no matter what it is. :) Time Constraints do happen when I'm out because I never want it to end of course but hey there is always the next time or even day!! Of course after all the work is done.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Blog Summery #1
I find that I got this leisure thing pretty good. Most of what I do with my life is very extrinsically motivated. I do so much in my life that it moves so fast but despite that i never fail to be happy and smile along the way. A great example is when I had that very busy weekend I did not think I would get through it very well because of all the emotions that I was going through. I never put my head down and ask "when will this be over?" I kept my head up and went through the day with a smile and it was a great thing. Going to the funeral was yes very hard but the person whose family member died appreciated the smile because it was tough and that made him feel a bit better which was nice. I love being there for people and for me that is something special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good start. You have expressed ideas or leisure interests that you have but they should be connected to ideas of leisure education. 6/10
Post a Comment