Lately leisure for me has gotten to be a lot more fun! I know now that there does not have to be a time constraint to what I love to do. I do the things I love to to do to have fun and to have a better state of mind . Like skiing down my favorite run! I do not have to rush to get to the bottom I will enjoy the scenery and enjoy the air around me. This is what makes leisure... well leisure. You must enjoy it for what it is and make it what you want to make it. Yes of course in some cases there are the time constraints as well as the possibility of other constraints but I learned if that is the case to enjoy the time you have. Such as watching the HABS on television or in the Bell Center there is a time that they start and finish but watching them in that time period is just amazing whether they win or loose its just so intrinsically motivating for me to watch but everything good comes to an end.
This semester has been tough though with trying to fit in any kind of leisure because of all the work I need to do for school. As well as in my ski patrol class it may be fun and games sometimes but there is a lot of reading to do. So I have been putting leisure somewhat away to keep me focused on my studies. This has an extrinsically motivating impact on my activities but it must be done and I must keep focused to do well.
Leisure education is for something I will teach anyone who is willing to learn. It is fun to learn and it will be even better to teach. I'm really learning something in this class and I know that the teachings I will not soon forget.
1 comment:
Good blog summary. Expresses ideas about leisure in your life and is related to course content. 7/10
Post a Comment