The entire class when up north for the Leadership course that we are taking and slept in sleeping bags in cabins, woke up at 7am and was out in the field working together by 9am. We all learned to work together and to be more positive and especially being comfortable being together and encouraging one an other. It was an amazing experience and all of our mind sets were helping each other and being there for one an other when we needed it. I especially noticed it when I got injured in one of the activities and everyone made sure I was ok and that there was no bruising around my eye. It was very nice of them and I felt comforted as well as supported.
It was leisure all around this weekend with either cooking for the entire group or helping out with the activities and even participating in them. By then end we were all exhausted but had a blast as well. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment