Monday, September 22, 2008

The Race is On!!!



Well my weekend was pretty eventful but Sunday was the best ever!!! I went to a race track and it was the best one.  I never got to go on a track going about 140 miles an hour in a road that had a twists and turns in it. Also with other cars going about the same speed or even faster depending on what kind of car it was and what the person put in it. To tell you the truth my heart was racing just as fast as the cars going past me considering I never went that fast on a road. Once getting on that race track was the best experience ever. It gave me such an adrenaline rush that I kept wanting to go back. Even watching other people go onto it put a smile on my face. 
  The car that I was in was a honda prelude, not the fastest car on the track, but let me tell you that car can move. Of course I was strapped in and had a helmet on (track rules) and it was awesome. Now if I can only drive on that track and not get nervous that would be sweet. 
  Perhaps one day but for now I'll leave to the ones who know how to do it. ;P 

1 comment:

hih said...

Hey Natalia!
Just read your blog about the racetrack! Isn't it a great feeling driving fast?
Sometimes I get carried away, and unfortunately im not on the race track. Yesterday I got a 159$ ticket for going 130km in a 100km/h zone driving back from upnorth... and i lost 2 points. i had quite the crying fit!