Monday, September 15, 2008

Too much partying...is a good thing just make sure you get to do nothing the next day...

Well my weekend was action packed with drinks and a lot of people and seeing some friends you have not seen since high school. But going out 2 nights in a row can be fun but you also can regret it. Haha Ah well it was a lot of fun but Sunday was a say of not wanting to get off the couch. All I wanted to do for my leisure was to stare at the television and not be bothered by anyone. If I was interrupted by anyone I would just respond with one word answers and that was it. But in the end it was all worth it despite how you really feel in end. 

I had a great time and so did my friends with all drinks in hand and I can not wait to do it again. I think this weekend is a good time. :) 

No comments: