I then decided to get home because the next day I was playing in a golf tournament. Which was great. But either way Saturday was brutal on my emotions. From being tried at school then sad and then happy/ exhausted it was tough. I got through it and I feel better today. I had a great time and so did the people around me. :) Which was nice.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
A Busy Weekend...
This weekend was one of the busiest I have ever had. As well the an emotional roller coaster. On Saturday morning I woke up at 645 and went to my ski patrol school for 830 in ST-Therese. Which is about 30 mins away from my house but it takes a while for me to get out of bed and ready to leave. So about half way through the day I was pretty much falling asleep. I thought I was not going to make it through the day since school finishes at 330. It was horrible!! My mind was all over the place and it was hard to concentrate. But I got through the day fine. When I finally got home I just had enough time to change my purse and off I went to a funeral. It was hard but I was there for someone who I really care about. Right after that I left for a birthday party for a good friend of mine. It was nice to see everyone. By 11 though I was dead on my feet. My eyes were closing and I could not keep my head up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment