Well as some or many of you know that Habs tickets went on sale today FINALLY!!! I was sooo excited!!! The games are soon starting and Im getting ready! The season is coming fast and for a huge fan I feel like I have so much to do. I know, I know your probably asking what do you get prepared for when your just gonna watch it? Well since I do scream at my television (even though I know they can't hear me) I have to get my vocals ready and my nerves when it becomes a close game.
I even can not wait for the pre season on September 26th in which I will be intently watching with no distractions....or so I hope. hehe
Oh since the tickets went on sale...Did you get your tickets? Cuz I got mine.... *Big Smile* Now Im definitely in an excited state of mind!!! :) Need i say more but... GO HABS GO!!!!
1 comment:
Nice blogs... keep adding posts. I like your comment and you should consider making T-shirts that say "A Hockey State of Mind" It says a lot about Montrealers' and our culture around sports and leisure.
SH
Post a Comment