Sunday, November 16, 2008

What a day for a Sunday!!!

When you usually think of Sundays you think of rest well this Sunday for me was not too leisurely for me. I was up at 6am and getting ready to go and do more practicing for my ski patrol training up in Saint-Therese. 
When we got there every class that was taking this course filled the entire cafeteria of that school and we were all wondering what we were going to do and how stressful can this get? We were all pretty panicked and at the same time very tired. Anyways after a few cups of coffee I was wanting to get these things done. At first we were put into groups and were told to go to stations and work with bandages and putting people in slings and wrapping legs up etc... That part was easy but then when my group got outside it like the real thing minus the snow and all. Wow was my mind like ok lets do this lets help these poor people and get what they need. 
I did not freak out as much as I thought I would be this actually gave me more confidence because I was the one that took the lead when it was just 2 of us. It felt great and finally all my paying attention payed off even though we only had a few minutes to do about 5 different cases. Although the stress was there to me it was work but a good time as well. 
Im hoping I will do this well on my exams. Only one could hope. :) And boy am I hoping. 

1 comment:

Jessica A said...

No Blog Summary 3. No Grade. 0/10