Thursday, November 13, 2008

My leisure is slowly coming in while the semester slowly ends...

Finally I got in some leisure and put my mind to ease in every paper and project that needed to be done for classes! It is crazy this semester and I know it is not over until it is over. I'm slowly getting to watch some more television or going out and doing the things that give me a state of mind of calmness and peace. Not to say I mind having homework here and there to keep my mind focused but it is always nice just to sit back and do nothing or let your mind go somewhere where you are smiling and your free. 

Slowly Im understanding what being free is and taking my mind away from school books and letting other things take my mind away like watching the game or focusing on my ski patrol. Oh well until school ends my focus is on what I need to know for the next class. I know things will work out and either way I am having some fun. :) 

No comments: